CONTINUING AND POST GRAD EDUCATION: ANN ARBOR SCHOOL hosts and offer various bodywork related Continuing Education offerings , including four LYMPHATIC MASSAGE TRAINING WORKSHOPS IN 2024- CONTACT www.acols.com to register and see schedule.
~ Please call us at 734-769-7794 to discuss massage school admissions~
Our Herbal Studies information is at the Herbal Medicine page, it is a separate series from the Massage Therapy Program
general information SCROLL BELOW FOR HERBAL MEDICINE INFO
1) State licensed School, since 2009
2) Graduates may apply for a massage therapy license
3) Our School has the highest MBLEX pass rating in the region
4) Our students have a choice of jobs and opportunities waiting for them before they even graduate. We assist students in connecting with employment opportunities.
5) Herbal Medicine series and classes are independently taught and are not part of state licensure program.
Sharing from the natural medicine practice of Dr. Mary
Light, Traditional Naturopath, Clinical Herbalist
DURING 2019 and into 2020, see my informative posts at our Facebook pages